The Coronavirus continues to be top of our minds as all of us experience the influx of information and daily updates. We are doing all we can to help slow the spread of the disease by following the guidance of the CDC and local authorities, while still working to keep you comfortable and safe from mosquitoes while you spend more time in your homes. Pest control has been deemed an essential businesses by the Department of Homeland Security and the State of Florida and with that in mind we continue to operate as best as possible.
I want to reassure you of the following:
• Our office phones and email are monitored Monday through Friday, from 9am to 4pm, and our technicians are servicing customers from 8am to 3pm.
• Our supply chain is solid and we have enough inventory to meet your needs.
• We are practicing CDC guidelines to prevent virus spread through social distancing. Our technicians will keep a distance from you or anyone else at your home, or will communicate with you by telephone. All of our work is outdoors and does not require personal interaction with anyone at your home.
• We ask that customers respect our technicians and also practice social distancing.
• Should any of our technicians feel ill at any time, they will stay at home and will not be working until cleared.
We will continue to keep you informed of any key developments regarding COVID-19 as it relates to our company with the hope that we keep things as normal as possible. We understand this is a trying time for everyone and we sincerely appreciate your business and the relationships we have with our customers.
Wishing you good health,